Welcome to BraveHearts University!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BraveHearts's Website, located at www.braveheartsuniversity.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use BraveHearts University if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, BraveHearts and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BraveHearts University. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from BraveHearts University for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. BraveHearts does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of BraveHearts,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BraveHearts shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
BraveHearts reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant BraveHearts a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of BraveHearts; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to BraveHearts. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of BraveHearts's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you're under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
2. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give BraveHearts and BraveHearts University is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of the BraveHearts and BraveHearts University sites that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don't let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there's any unauthorized used of your password or any breach of security you need to contact us immediately at [email protected].
1. Canceling your account: We reserve the right to suspend a customer's service or cancel the customer's account. Likewise, the customer may choose to cancel their membership and/or account at any time. Once a customer cancels their account they will no longer be allowed to access any content related to that product or membership they cancelled.
2. Renewals: Some of our products on BraveHearts University include a per month or per year payment. If you choose to pay for a product or membership that requires monthly or annual auto-renewals then your method of payment will be charged automatically and recurring either monthly or annually until you cancel your account and/or membership. You can cancel your account and/or membership yourself by logging into your account or you may request to have us cancel your account by emailing [email protected]. We may take up to 72 hours to fulfill your request to cancel.
3. Billing: A customer will be billed for the amount or the product or membership plan immediately upon entering their method of payment. If the customer is purchasing a membership or product with a payment plan, the customer's method of payment will be billed again 30 days after the initial payment and until all payments in the payment plan have been satisfied or until the customer cancels their membership or requests BraveHearts to cancel their account.
4. Refunds: MasterClass offers a 7-day money back guarantee. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the content of the MasterClass membership, we'll refund the full amount of the first payment amount. The customer will receive a full refund and immediately loose access to the content found inside the membership area. All other digital products and/or courses offered through BraveHearts University are not subject to refunds due to the digital content and therefor we can not provide any refunds unless the product purchased explicitly states there is a refund available.
5. Change in prices: We reserve the right to change prices of a product at any time.